It is normal that you place particular importance on the way in which your data is obtained, used and shared.
This personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) illustrates the commitment of Face Nord – Société anonyme under number BE0455 526 351 and whose offices are located at 2, Chemin du Chêne aux Haies in Mons – in as data controller with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users and customers.
Also, this personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) has been drafted to allow you to be aware of the practices and conditions under which Face Nord collects, uses and stores your personal data (the “Data”). “).
You will find there the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use our website.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Policy will be updated.
If you are subscribed to the newsletter of this Site, you will be informed of any changes by email. If any of the clauses of this Policy should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Policy.
This Policy applies to the Data collected:
- Through the website;
- Via the emails exchanged between Face Nord and you or any other electronic messaging tool;
- When you create a user account on the Site;
- When you subscribe to the Site’s Newsletter (the “Newsletter”).
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them; including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Sites.
We thank you for reading the Policy carefully to clearly understand our practices regarding the processing of your Data and inform you that the consultation and/or use of our Sites necessarily entails the acceptance of this Policy. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you not to use our site. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data communicated to Face Nord is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
1. DATA COLLECTION
During a visit to the site www.facenord.be without registration (login type or other) on your part on a secure location, Face Nord does not collect personal data.
We collect information only when you register on our site, log into your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or log out. Face Nord may record certain information for statistical, administrative or Site improvement purposes, without this allowing the disclosure of personal data or the identification of an individual visitor.
In summary, we may collect the following Data:
- You will necessarily be asked for your email address if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter;
- Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number may be requested;
- Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Sites including: the IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the history of searches, the operating system used , language and pages viewed;
- Data about your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use while accessing our Sites;
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the preparation of invoices. Similarly, your bank details must be provided to proceed with the payment of your order;
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use the features.
- Data can be collected in different ways. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact forms and the creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone.
When you contact us using these different means, a copy of your exchanges with Face Nord, including email addresses, is made and archived.
Face Nord also indirectly collects your Data by means of cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Policy, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on our Sites and as part of our services, applications and tools.
2. USE OF DATA
All information we collect from you may be used to:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. DATA PRIVACY
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill a request and/or transaction, such as to ship an order.
4. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
Face Nord only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 2. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period. When you are subscribed to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Face Nord using the various contact forms, e-mail or communicate with us by telephone, your data will be kept for up to five (5) years from the last contact. Regarding your user account, your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. The rest of your data will be kept for five (5) years from your request to deactivate your user account. Your credit card details, for any purchase, will be kept for thirteen (13) months from the date of debit, in the event of any disputes over the transaction. When you request it, your Site user account will be deactivated, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request.
Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the aforementioned storage periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and, from May 25, 2018, with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the users whose data has been collected have the right to consult this data, to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion.
Users can also object to the processing of data concerning them. These rights can be exercised by sending a written request by e-mail to the address:
Chemin du chêne aux haies, 2
Tel. : +32 (0) 65 84 44 30
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints in the event of violation of the Belgian rules applicable to the protection of personal data on this Website can be addressed to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy, at the address email@example.com.
7. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
A “cookie” is a small file saved on the hard drive of your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. These cookies are used to improve your user experience by offering you services or offers corresponding to your areas of interest. You can refuse their use at any time by configuring your Internet browser.
The nature and purpose of the cookies used by the Website are detailed below. Some cookies are necessary for certain technical functions of the Website and will only be stored for a limited period.
The types of cookies used
- Audience measurement (Google Analytics): Audience measurement tools are deployed to obtain information on visitor browsing. Their objective is to allow the analysis of browsing behavior on the site for optimization purposes.
- Social buttons: Our site may contain computer applications from third parties. This may particularly be the case with buttons/links to social networks (this is particularly the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We therefore invite you to consult their policy for the management of cookies and in particular for the protection of privacy.
- Advertising: These are cookies used on our site or outside our site to present you with advertisements or send you information tailored to your areas of interest. Advertising cookies are used in particular to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
To accept or refuse the installation of cookies, you must configure your Internet browser. The configuration of each browser being different, it is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
You can disable them as follows:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the desired level using the slider
- Choose the “Tools” menu then “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- In the “Retention rules” drop-down list, select the desired level
- Enter the address chrome://settings/ in the address bar of the browser
- Click on “advanced settings” then “content settings” then “cookies”
- Configure your browser as you wish
- Click on the “Safari” menu
- Click on “Preferences”
- In the “Security” tab, select the desired level
Please note that deleting cookies may make navigation more difficult or even impossible.
We use the email address you provide to send you order information and updates, occasional company news, related product information, and more. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
11. CREATION AND HOSTING OF THE SITE
The Website www.facenord.be was created by:
Tel. : +32 (0) 56 33 08 31
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted at:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
Tel. : 0 899 498 765